eBook, Canva Template and Workbook for Email Marketing Magic by Kerrie Legend
Includes .mobi file, Email Marketing Magic Workbook, and an eBook/Workbook Canva Template to get you started with a fresh, new marketing plan.
Master email marketing and create swoon-worthy lead magnets, opt-in freebies, content upgrades, and learn how to write a custom sales funnel that reflects your brand and unique voice.
If you have struggled with what to send your audience, have low-converting sales from email marketing, or want to learn how to streamline your marketing into something more meaningful and useful to both you and your audience, THIS is the book you’ll want to read.
Any of the following situations resonate with what is happening in your daily business life?
1. The evil blank cursor taunts you from a white screen as you try to figure out what to send your email list.
2. Your freebie incentive just isn’t working. You get maybe a few signups every month, but the unsubscribes cancel out your growth. You’re not growing your email list.
3. You know that email sequences work, but yours is sad, pitiful, or it’s not bringing in sales like you had hoped.
4. You’ve worked hard at growing your email list, but 80% of your list doesn’t even open your emails (aka freebie hoarders), and you’re paying your email service provider good money.
5. You don’t really know what you’re doing, so you’re shooting from the hip with each and every email, trying to be clever, and instead of sales, you end up with a bunch of unsubscribes instead.
If ANY of this sounds like what is happening to you, Email Marketing Magic: Lead Magnets, Sales Funnels, Opt-in Freebies, and Content Upgrades - from Amateur to Expert will help you establish a firm foundation for an automated way to identify with your ideal audience, set the tone from the top with your lead magnet, how to deliver surprises and value with each and every email, and you’ll learn how to close that sale with gentle nudging and a consistent brand message.
It’s not just about the size of the list (although big converting lists really help). It’s whether that list converts.
Let’s unpack what you’re going to learn in Email Marketing Magic:
• What staying on-brand in your email messaging really means and what entrepreneurs forget when they’re writing and designing those emails
• Welcome email essentials and what it needs to accomplish and include
• Features and benefits your lead magnet has to address in order to lead to a conversion • How to create and stick to an email editorial calendar
“I have 20,000 page views a month and only get maybe 50 new subscribers every month.”
“My sales funnel gets a lot of new subscribers but no one is buying my product.”
“I get a lot of engagement leading up to my product, but no one buys it. Does it suck? Is it overpriced? Not enough value?”
These are all problems and challenges that luckily can be fixed. Good news, yeah?! Stop feeling anxious. Stop stressing.
Maybe even take some days off? Because you can afford to?
Here’s what else is inside:
• Over 700 email headlines that convert, segmented by scenario or goal
• Writing prompts for your emails
• Design tips for your lead magnets from a full-time graphic designer
• How to build a sales funnel
• Systems, resources, and tools recommendations to put it all together and execute with confidence
• Guidance on how to handle freebie hoarders so you can save money and only attract people that will actually buy from you
So stop struggling today. Today will be the day you say “enough”, and will build your best email marketing plan, have the headlines that will get you the open, and content that is intriguing and converts to sales. Get a fresh perspective from a blogging professional and click “Buy Now”!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.