This listing is for limited opening for PA assistance for authors. Normally $1050/6 months, this special is limited. So if you're wanting help, now is the time to snag me while you can!
If you need a PA to help you with your book marketing and author platform, here are a few reasons to hire me:
1) When used regularly for design, I give my clients $9000/3 months of designer time (at $75/hour). This includes mockups, posting on groups, teasers, strategy book positioning, influencer marketing, etc. All those one-off expenses that you normally spent money on with various freelancers are now covered under one roof, and cohesively designed by yours truly.
2) I represent USA Today Bestselling authors, award-winning authors, #1 National Bestselling Authors, and more. My ability to get books to the top of the charts while collaborating with my author clients to date is averaging at #2521 in rank. Some rank higher, some have ranked lower given the author's currently platform and position in the market. Either way, I work hard to get those numbers as close to #1 as possible.
3) I provide a tremendous amount of value and check in regularly with all my clients. There is always an open line of communication and always a positive attitude on the other end.
4) I will always give you my professional opinion. The reasons why people often hire me are to get them out of the rut they're currently in; listening to your designer will give you options. It may propel you forward.
5) I'm full of ideas and opportunities for growth. Many of which will not cost you a single dime.
6) You can go back to writing, and know that you have a partner to rely on to market your book for you while you're doing other things.
7) I have influencer-level access to reader tribes on PInterest. I can promote your current book as well as your entire backlist on Pinterest and grow your reader base - without costing you more money!
Again, these spots are limited. Sale ends JULY 31, and this is first come, first served.
Life gets busy, I know, and sometimes you just really need a great designer and someone who is great at social media to help you out. I offer a monthly social media management service for creatives and authors (and a 3-month discounted option) to help your projects go viral. I prepare the visuals, write the content that goes with it (with occasional input from you), and post on your behalf at the best times. Here’s what is included:
Facebook posting – 2-3 times daily
Twitter posting – approximately 24 times daily
Instagram posting – 1-2 times daily
Pinterest – 2 new pins daily, 30 scheduled re-pins
Sales funnel assistance - creating a series of emails for your new subscribers
Graphic design of banners, social media covers
Mockup and book element design
Assistance with building your email list through known reading tribe channels
Facebook group posting
I also prepare mockups, help you create an amazingly designed Instagram 9-grid profile, create Cinemagraphs with your project included, help you grow your fan base, share your pins with over 30 tribe groups I’m apart of, and much more. The more stylish your media is, the more viral it will be. I’ll help you grow your base while providing a consistent appearance that is shareable over several forms of social media, all in the proper sizing format.
Philosophy: I believe in a consistent visual strategy that drives traffic to your website; not spamming in groups.
Now… you’re probably wondering about my rates. I’m a professional designer and sales copy writer with years of experience. College educated, and also an author. I charge a fair rate for the level of quality you’d want with your visual media: luxury quality. Your visuals will have broad appeal and get shared.
My rates are $175 for a single month, and $425 for a 3-month block which gives you a 25% discount. You can also hire me for a week at $75.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.