Your author website is often the 1st thing people see when they're discovering more about you as an author. Your website is a reflection of your entire business operation as an author. Are you organized? Creative? Up-to-date? Easy to read? These are things visitors contemplate before deciding whether to invest in you more - whether that is their time or their money. Authors that spend time on their websites or have them professionally created succeed a great deal more than those that do not. Why? There are a few big reasons.
1. Professionally created websites, especially ones designed by Kerrie Legend, are formatted and planned out carefully to allow for book expansion, reader engagement, sales and search engines like Pinterest. When you build your site with search engines like Pinterest and Google in mind, you'll have a better chance of being discovered.
2. The process of gathering emails from a professionally-created site rather than one that is a "skeleton" site of 5 or so pages comes easier. The reader has much more interest in investing their email address into a site that has a lot to offer, rather than one that is skimpy.
3. Having content upgrades as part of your website allows your visitors to start the process of gaining trust and value out of your site before you even approach them or educate them about your books. Often times it's the content upgrades that collect the email addresses, so you can use email blasts down the road to sell your books and other materials.
Kerrie Legend is your visual storyteller. She'll help you tell the story of you as an author as well as the story of your books while creating captivating graphics that impress your audience so much they'll be excited to buy your books and become loyal readers.
What do you get when you partner with Kerrie Legend for an author website?
- 20 pages of written content of 1000+ words
- Pinterest pins to match each page, submitted to her 75 tribes (over 11 million people reach)
- Texture and content curation, and images created specifically for your books, pages, posts and galleries (90 images total)
- Style guide - the "rules" of your website - so you can stay consistent
- 5 Pinterest & Instagram templates (each) for content development going forward after the project is completed
- Pinterest and Google Analytics setup
- 30 book mockups and teasers
- About Me page and media kit development
- Custom coding & integrated plugins
- WordPress theme up to $60 included in cost (co-shopping for WordPress theme to be done together, mutually agreeable theme will be installed)
- Over 100 digital assets (custom-made icon sets, badges, templates, textures, logos, etc.)
- Email signup integration with your preferred 3rd party mail host
- 3 Content upgrades
- Book platform page - the page that illustrates the story of your books
- Digital catalog of your books with Flip HTML5
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
♡ Please note this file is for personal use only (no resale of templates allowed). You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file, even to someone "helping" you with the files. You may not repackage or use the base files to design your own templates for resale. All rights are reserved by Kerrie Legend Designs. For commercial use, please contact me as commercial licenses vary in price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
♡ If a Canva product, sharing Canva links using Canva's team feature is strictly forbidden. User access will be removed if team use is detected, followed by DMCA notices and legal action, and no refund will be given. Only the purchaser may access purchased files.
All the time! I'd be happy to create something custom for you in Canva, Photoshop, or InDesign that meets your needs. Pricing varies on page count as well as technical elements and time investment. Send me a message with your project needs and I'll be happy to give you a quote.