With a website design service, you'll be receiving a fully customized website that is designed to not just function, but draw in emails, sales and brand loyalty. I'll customize your site according to your brand's style guide and personality.
Your website is often the 1st thing people see when they're discovering more about you as a blogger and entrepreneur. Your website is a reflection of your entire business operation as an entrepreneur. Are you organized? Creative? Up-to-date? Easy to read? These are things visitors contemplate before deciding whether to invest in you more - whether that is their time or their money. Bloggers that spend time on their websites or have them professionally created succeed a great deal more than those that do not. Why? There are a few big reasons.
1. Professionally-created websites, especially ones designed by Kerrie Legend, are formatted and planned out carefully to allow for expansion, reader engagement, sales and search engines like Pinterest. When you build your site with search engines like Pinterest and Google in mind, you'll have a better chance of being discovered.
2. The process of gathering emails from a professionally-created site rather than one that is a "skeleton" site of 5 or so pages comes easier. The reader has much more interest in investing their email address into a site that has a lot to offer, rather than one that is skimpy.
3. Having content upgrades as part of your website allows your visitors to start the process of gaining trust and value out of your site before you even approach them or educate them about your services and products. Often times it's the content upgrades that collect the email addresses, so you can use email blasts down the road to sell your materials.
Kerrie Legend is your visual storyteller. She'll help you tell the story of you as an author as well as the story of your books while creating captivating graphics that impress your audience so much they'll be excited to buy your books and become loyal readers.
What do you get when you partner with Kerrie Legend for a website?
- 20 pages of written content of 1000+ words
- Pinterest pins to match each page, submitted to her 75 tribes (over 11 million people reach)
- Texture and content curation, and images created specifically for your pages, posts and galleries (90 images total)
- Style guide - the "rules" of your website - so you can stay consistent
- 5 Pinterest & Instagram templates (each) for content development going forward after the project is completed
- Pinterest and Google Analytics setup
- About Me page and media kit development
- Custom coding & integrated plugins
- WordPress theme up to $60 included in cost (co-shopping for WordPress theme to be done together, mutually agreeable theme will be installed)
- Over 100 digital assets (custom-made icon sets, badges, templates, textures, logos, etc.)
- Email signup integration with your preferred 3rd party mail host
- 3 Content upgrades
- Digital catalog of your products with Flip HTML5
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.